Restore Your Wooden Floors in Selsdon
The natural wooden floor needs no such publicity – quietly doing its job for centuries in all kinds of properties.
So show a little appreciation by giving them a new lease of life when digs, scratches and worse damage have spoiled their looks.
The solution is at hand: wood floor repair and restoration from
The Selsdon Floor Sanding Specialists
Draw on the benefits of a reliable family firm
Use our expertise for the best advice on your floor:
- whether of hardwood boards or parquet blocks
- However poor its condition or whatever its age.
We ensure a clean job:
- Our efficient cylinder machines have their bags placed outside each room giving 99% dust free sanding!
Enjoy the complete floor restoration service:
- Repairing and replacing missing or damaged timber
- Securing wobbly boards or blocks
- Filling in the gaps if you prefer an even look.
- Sanding away old layers of paint or sealant
- Staining to change the colour to match your decor
- Resealing with the protection of natural oil, hard wax or lacquer
- We can also help by moving furniture and disposing of carpets.
- And minimise disruption with flexible working at weekends or even overnight.
Top quality wok:
- We use only the very best restoration products.
- So your new surface will prove a great investment – last longer and retain its good looks.
- Take our advice on the after-care your floor requires – depending on its type and the sealants you have chosen.
So wherever your floor may be found:
- In the home – or a public or
- business premises such as an office, shop, bar, school, gym, library or restaurant…
- Give it a boost to impress visitors, users and staff.
Ask us for your FREE assessment today.
Why Choose Us for Your Needs?
More enduring, perhaps, will be the character in Michael Frayn’s rip-roaring farce: ‘Noises Off’. The half senile veteran actor, Selsdon, wanders on and off stage in a series of hilarious and perfectly-timed wrong entrances.